Thanks for RSVPing

Send me email updates

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.

If you are doing business with the City, enter the agency and business category. List the "Doing Business Entity" and your relationship in the 'Employer' and 'Occupation' fields.

Contributions are not tax deductible.

$25   $50   $100   $250   $1,000   $2,500   Other $

I understand that State law requires that a contribution be in my name and be from my own funds. I hereby affirm that this contribution is being made from my personal credit card account, billed to and paid by me for my personal use, and has no corporate or business affiliation, and is not being made as a loan.

If you would prefer to contribute via check, please click here to print a contribution form, and mail to:

Quinn for New York
PO Box 1445
New York, NY 10011

We cannot accept contributions from corporations, partnerships, or limited liability companies (LLCs); cash contributions exceeding $100; or any contributions over $4,950. Federal law prohibits contributions from foreign nationals. We cannot accept contributions from political committees, unless the committee registers with the Campaign Finance Board. If you wish to make a contribution from an unregistered political committee, please call (347) 609-0034 for a registration form.

Paid for and authorized by Quinn for New York